Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Monday, March 31, 2008

Query Roulette

I've got a wad of queries in the hopper for the examples.
Thanks to all of you who contributed. I'll be writing to you individually with the blog url and what happens next.

If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, don't worry, you're not losing your mind. There was a post calling for query letters but I took it down so people would stop sending them.

Thank you to all!


Josh Everett Ryan said...

I didn't know there was a deadline. =\ Damn me and my questions!

Ah, well, I'm sure the critiques on the other blog will be helpful anyway. I wish those who submitted their queries luck.

Ryan Field said...

Glad you added that second paragraph.

Jessica said...

Double thanks for the second paragraph.