Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm not sure what it says about me

But I thought this was just hilarious:


I'll make sure not to piss you off should we have ever meet because... You sound like the type of gal' who would drink a gallon of gasoline just to piss in my campfire....


This is the closing line of an email exchange with a guy who queried me. I may have to start a collection of compliments book. There have been some others that were of this ilk but I've never gathered them all in one place. My favorite is still this one

6 comments:

Mindy Tarquini said...

So...did he get the date or not?

Chris Eldin said...

hahahaha! That's the funniest pickup line I've read in a long time!!
:-)

ryan field said...

I tell people they need to start reading these blogs every now and then because you never know what you'll read on a Monday morning. But what a great way to start the week.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

That's GREAT! I already want to read his book.

Lynn Price said...

Great. So now I've just laughed up a lung. You owe me a lung.

McKoala said...

That is a great line.